For anyone seeking shelter and services:
- Dial 211 King County crisis line, weekdays 10am – 4pm.
- Winter shelters throughout King County [PDF]
- King County Holiday resource list [pdf] – King County organizations providing holiday meals and food baskets.
- Resource list from Interfaith Taskforce on Homelessness[pdf].
This weekly email from Bill Kirlin-Hackett has current list of shelter, safe parking, other services, event calendar, and news links. Concise and timely.
To subscribe, send email to itfh at comcast dot net
- St. Vincent de Paul helpline, serving Seattle and King County. Dial 206-767-6449, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 3PM.
- Seattle University District – Food, Shelter, and Services in the U District [pdf]. Not just for the holidays — it’s year round. Our UDCH group compiled this list. Please take a look. If you know anything that should be changed or added, please leave a comment.